pet safe

0

I have dogs and worry about viper cypermethrin hurting dog if they walk in the treated area.

Your fear is unfounded. Here's why.

Much like bleach or ammonia, if you or a pet were to drink concentrated CYPERMETHRIN, it could make you sick. But even if you did, the chances are high you'd vomit it right up anyway because your body would reject the intake big time. The point here is that dogs, cats and any animal that could "eat" or "drink" this product won't because it tastes really bad. Additionally, once it's mixed, the mixture is so weak the net impact it can have on any mammal is negligible. It's just way too diluted to do anything significant.

More on Is cypermethrin safe around pets?